Wednesday, June 14, 2006

No golf for me for a while


I'm out injured. Man does it suck ass!!!! I was at work the other day and a scaffold collapsed underneath me. I fell about 2 1/2 metre's onto the concrete and tore a calf muscle and whacked the hell out of my shoulder. Kind of wierd I thought, to fall that far but not break anything yet I tear a muscle. They may of course have happened after all the scaffolding landed on me.

I've still been pissing around on the practice green and doing some chipping and stuff. I even went to the range today. I can swing maybe 80% fine. It's just I can't really walk to flash so walking around ain't going to happen. BTW there's no carts at any of the courses I normally play.

To top it all off I'm during jury duty. Man i've never been so bored in my life!!!!!!!!

No comments: