Sunday, April 08, 2007

The new Burner

Well I finally hit the new TaylorMade Burner today.. WOW TaylorMade bought out a new driver now theres a surprise... Not.

Anyway back on topic I quite liked it. Nice shape. The graphics are sweet man, damn I like that look. My forgivings being that it sat wayyyy closed. I had to open it up a little to get it to fly right and that is definitely not a feeling that makes you all that comfortable with a driver. The shaft also felt a little light for liking (50 gram) but I did like the extra length it was. But then again I order all my clubs plus an inch anyway.

The reason I'm in the market for a new driver is I cracked my beloved HiBore, I was not impressed. I had my J33R in the bag for a while but sold that so now just have a piece of crap Titty 905T I found in the garage that I don't remember buying. Oh well time to go shopping again

4 comments:

Patricia said...

I don't get what happened to the HiBore...I'm curious because that's what I'm wanting to get.

Kiwi said...

It cracked along the top of the face. Its the first HiBore I've ever heard of doing this. It was the original HiBore too.

By the way this is not the first driver I have ever cracked in this way. Must be the way I hit the ball or something

Anonymous said...

TaylorMade Tour Preferred Forged MB Irons
Callaway RAZR Hawk Driver
TaylorMade Tour Preferred Forged CB Irons
Ping K15 Hybrid
Ping Scottsdale Anser 2 Putter
Mizuno MX 700 Fairway Wood
Mizuno MX 700 Driver
Taylormade R11 Fairway Wood
TaylorMade R11 Driver
TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 TP Fairway Wood
TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 TP Driver
TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 Fairway Wood
TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 Driver
Mizuno MP 63 Irons
TaylorMade R9 SuperMax Irons
TaylorMade R9 SuperMax Fairway Wood
Mizuno JPX 800 Irons
Ping Anser Forged Irons
Callaway RAZR X Irons
Ping K15 Irons
Callaway X24 Irons
Taylormade Burner 2.0 Irons
Ping G15 Irons
Mizuno MP 53 Irons

Anonymous said...

Ping K15 Fairway Wood
Ping K15 Driver
Callaway Diablo Octane Black Tour Driver
Titleist AP2 712 Irons
Titleist MB 712 Irons
Titleist AP1 712 Irons
TaylorMade R11 Irons
Mizuno JPX 800 Forged Irons
Ping G20 Driver
TaylorMade Tour Preferred MC Irons
Ping G20 Irons
Callaway RAZR X Tour Irons
TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 Hybrid
Callaway RAZR X Hybrid
TaylorMade R11 Hybrid
Ping K15 Fairway Wood
Mizuno JPX 800 Fairway Wood
Mizuno JPX 800 Driver