Saturday, July 01, 2006

New Record!!!

Well for me anyway... Not that guy's probably care but I broke my record for consectutive birdie's. It was 3 which I've done a few times but today I had 4. I birdied 9,10,11 and 12. not too bad considering the course was still frozen when I tee'd off. It was a bit tricky to say the least. Nothing worse than pitching an approach to 2 feet then watching it caroom 30 yards out the back. I bogeyed the first 5 but wasn't really worried.
I finished +2 74 to take out best gross from a field of 134. About 4th best nett in grade. Best part was the handicapper cocked it up an h/c'd me at a 76!!! Sweet!! i don't wanna go down anyway.


BTW Good luck to Cambo in the French Open. He's T3 after 2 rounds!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NICE!

2 is still my number - I always choke on the third - always :)